For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionFacilitates the differentiation and the cornification of keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-10 by PRKCA significantly suppresses homodimerization and promotes association with NCL/nucleolin which induces nuclear translocation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Calgizzarin antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 43 antibody
- HEL S 43 antibody
Anti-S100A11 antibody images
References for Anti-S100A11 antibody (ab79845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"