For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionFacilitates the differentiation and the cornification of keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-10 by PRKCA significantly suppresses homodimerization and promotes association with NCL/nucleolin which induces nuclear translocation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Calgizzarin antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 43 antibody
- HEL S 43 antibody
Anti-S100A11 antibody images
Western blot - S100A11 antibody (ab97329)
Anti-S100A11 antibody (ab97329) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - S100A11 antibody (ab97329)
ab97329, at 1/200 dilution, staining S100A11 in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - S100A11 antibody (ab97329)
ab97329, at 1/500 dilution, staining S100A11 in SW480 Xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-S100A11 antibody (ab97329)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"