For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-S100A4 antibody, prediluted
See all S100A4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to S100A4, prediluted
- Specificityab75550 does not cross react with other S100 proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human
Purified recombinant human S100A4 monomer expressed in E coli.
- Positive control
- General notes
ab75550 labels fibroblasts, neuronal structures, T lymphocytes, plasma cells and Kupffer cells in normal tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
- Primary antibody notesab75550 labels fibroblasts, neuronal structures, T lymphocytes, plasma cells and Kupffer cells in normal tissues.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Ready to Use. Boil tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 minutes followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- 18A2 antibody
- 42A antibody
- calcium Placental protein antibody
Anti-S100A4 antibody, prediluted images
References for Anti-S100A4 antibody, prediluted (ab75550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"