For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2571? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2571 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Joubert PE et al. Inhibition of mTORC1 Enhances the Translation of Chikungunya Proteins via the Activation of the MnK/eIF4E Pathway. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005091 (2015).
- Dai JM et al. Leucine Promotes Proliferation and Differentiation of Primary Preterm Rat Satellite Cells in Part through mTORC1 Signaling Pathway. Nutrients 7:3387-400 (2015).
- Hou YS et al. Sestrin2 Protects Dopaminergic Cells against Rotenone Toxicity through AMPK-Dependent Autophagy Activation. Mol Cell Biol 35:2740-51 (2015).
- Curtis RV et al. Decline in mammary translational capacity during intravenous glucose infusion into lactating dairy cows. J Dairy Sci 97:430-8 (2014).
- Khapre RV et al. BMAL1-dependent regulation of the mTOR signaling pathway delays aging. Aging (Albany NY) 6:48-57 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"