sICAM2 Human ELISA Kit (ab46080)
- Product namesICAM2 Human ELISA KitSee all ICAM2 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 23.62U/ml 0.277 1.17% B 8 2.96U/ml 0.86 2.9% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 33 23.26U/ml 0.668 2.87% B 33 3.12 0.218 6.98%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 0.2 U/ml
- Range0.75 U/ml - 24 U/ml
- Assay time1h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human sICAM-2 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Inter Cellular Adhesion Molecule -2 (sICAM-2) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human sICAM-2. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The sICAM-2 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM-2 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known sICAM-2 concentrations, control specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the sICAM-2 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM-2 are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of sICAM-2 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human ICAM2
Range: 0.75 U/ml - 24 U/ml
Sensitivity <0.2 U/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-sICAM-2 Red 1 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml Control Silver 2 vials H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 2 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 2Ly60
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for sICAM2 Human ELISA Kit (ab46080)
ab46080 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.