Anti-sTRAIL Receptor 2 antibody (ab116627)
- Product nameAnti-sTRAIL Receptor 2 antibodySee all sTRAIL Receptor 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to sTRAIL Receptor 2
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Human sTRAIL Receptor 2.
- General notesAvoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C, Stable for 6 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116627 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. The detection limit for recombinant Human sTRAIL Receptor 2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human sTRAIL Receptor 2.|
- RelevanceTRAIL Receptor 2 is a receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Apoptosis inducing protein TRICK2A 2B antibody
- Apoptosis inducing receptor TRAIL R2 antibody
- CD262 antibody
- CD262 antigen antibody
- Cytotoxic TRAIL receptor 2 antibody
- Death domain containing receptor for TRAIL Apo 2L antibody
- Death receptor 5 antibody
- DR5 antibody
- Fas like protein antibody
- Killer antibody
- Killer DR5 antibody
- p53 regulated DNA damage inducible cell death receptor killer antibody
- TNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 2 antibody
- TNFRSF10B antibody
- Trail R2 antibody
- TRAIL receptor 2 antibody
- TRAILR2 antibody
- TRICK2 antibody
- TRICK2A antibody
- TRICKB antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor like protein ZTNFR9 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B antibody
- ZTNFR9 antibody
References for Anti-sTRAIL Receptor 2 antibody (ab116627)
ab116627 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.