sVCAM1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46075)
- Product namesVCAM1 Human ELISA KitSee all VCAM1 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 48.79ng/ml 0.221 0.45% B 8 5.81ng/ml 0.132 2.27% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 28 49.89ng/ml 0.72 1.44% B 28 5.95ng/ml 0.354 5.94%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.6 ng/ml
- Range1.56 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 40m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human sVCAM-1 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of soluble Vascular Cellular Adhesion Molecule -1 (sVCAM-1) in human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human sVCAM-1. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
PRINCIPLE OF THE METHOD
The sVCAM-1 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno- Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for VCAM-1 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known sVCAM-1 concentrations, control specimens and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the sVCAM-1 antigen and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for VCAM-1 are simultaneously incubated.
After washing, the enzyme ( streptavidin-peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all the unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which is acting on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of sVCAM-1 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human VCAM1
Range: 1.56 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
Sensitivity <0.6 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 1 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl sVCAM1 Control Silver 2 vials sVCAM1 precoated Microtiter plate 8 units sVCAM1 Standard Yellow 2 vials
- CD106 CD106 antigenDKFZp779G2333
- INCAM 100INCAM100L1CAM MGC99561 V CAM 1Vascular cell adhesion molecule 1Vascular cell adhesion protein 1VCAM 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for sVCAM1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46075)
ab46075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.