For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab4457? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4457 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Uusküla-Reimand L et al. Topoisomerase II beta interacts with cohesin and CTCF at topological domain borders. Genome Biol 17:182 (2016).
- Steiner LA et al. CTCF and CohesinSA-1 Mark Active Promoters and Boundaries of Repressive Chromatin Domains in Primary Human Erythroid Cells. PLoS One 11:e0155378 (2016).
- Fukuda T et al. STAG3-mediated stabilization of REC8 cohesin complexes promotes chromosome synapsis during meiosis. EMBO J 33:1243-55 (2014).
- Schmidt D et al. Waves of retrotransposon expansion remodel genome organization and CTCF binding in multiple mammalian lineages. Cell 148:335-48 (2012).
- Faure AJ et al. Cohesin regulates tissue-specific expression by stabilizing highly occupied cis-regulatory modules. Genome Res 22:2163-75 (2012).
- Schmidt D et al. A CTCF-independent role for cohesin in tissue-specific transcription. Genome Res 20:578-88 (2010).
- Rubio ED et al. CTCF physically links cohesin to chromatin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:8309-14 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"