For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; L-homocysteine biosynthesis; L-homocysteine from S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenosylhomocysteinase family.
Information by UniProt
- Adenosylhomocysteinase 3 antibody
- Adenosylhomocysteinase3 antibody
- AdoHcyase 3 antibody
Anti-SAH3 antibody images
References for Anti-SAH3 antibody (ab96802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"