For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Salivary alpha amylase antibody
See all Salivary alpha amylase primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Salivary alpha amylase
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Salivary alpha amylase.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.15% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- amylase, salivary, B antibody
- 1 4 alpha D glucan glucanohydrolase antibody
- 1 antibody
Anti-Salivary alpha amylase antibody images
References for Anti-Salivary alpha amylase antibody (ab119493)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"