For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31526? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31526 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Reginensi A et al. A critical role for NF2 and the Hippo pathway in branching morphogenesis. Nat Commun 7:12309 (2016).
- Kumar N et al. Generation of an expandable intermediate mesoderm restricted progenitor cell line from human pluripotent stem cells. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Zhou Q et al. Establishment of a proteome profile and identification of molecular markers for mouse spermatogonial stem cells. J Cell Mol Med 19:521-34 (2015).
- Bagherie-Lachidan M et al. Stromal Fat4 acts non-autonomously with Dchs1/2 to restrict the nephron progenitor pool. Development 142:2564-73 (2015).
- Kanda S et al. Sall1 Maintains Nephron Progenitors and Nascent Nephrons by Acting as Both an Activator and a Repressor. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Di Giovanni V et al. Alk3 controls nephron number and androgen production via lineage-specific effects in intermediate mesoderm. Development 138:2717-27 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"