For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103747 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 185 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceThe function of this protein has not been specifically defined.
- Cellular localizationearly endosome
- AA175286 antibody
- C7orf6 antibody
- DRIF2 antibody
Anti-SAMD9L antibody images
Western blot - SAMD9L antibody (ab103747)
Anti-SAMD9L antibody (ab103747) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse heart tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 185 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SAMD9L antibody - C-terminal (ab103747)
ab103747 at 1/50 dilution, staining SAM9DL in Human brain by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-SAMD9L antibody (ab103747)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"