For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be required for the assembly pathway of mitochondrial outer membrane proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SAM50/omp85 family.
- DomainIts C-terminal part seems to contain many membrane-spanning sided beta-sheets, that have the potential to adopt a transmembrane beta-barrel type structure.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 51 antibody
- CGI-51 antibody
- FLJ35825 antibody
Anti-SAMM50 antibody images
References for Anti-SAMM50 antibody (ab57044)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"