For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500.
- FunctionInduces cell death. May act as a transcriptional corepressor of a gene related to cell survival. May be involved in the regulation of beta-2-microglobulin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HCNGP family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HCNGP antibody
- HSV 1 binding antibody
- HSV-1 binding transcriptional regulator protein antibody
Anti-SAP30BP antibody images
Western blot - SAP30BP antibody (ab50831)
References for Anti-SAP30BP antibody (ab50831)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"