For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115015 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the functional recruitment of the class 1 Sin3-histone deacetylase complex (HDAC) to the nucleolus.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested with highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SAP30 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11526 antibody
- FLJ23595 antibody
- FLJ36497 antibody
Anti-SAP30L antibody images
References for Anti-SAP30L antibody (ab115015)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"