For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using an epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/5000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMetabolizes sarcosine, L-pipecolic acid and L-proline.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MSOX/MTOX family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- L pipecolate oxidase antibody
- L pipecolic acid oxidase antibody
- L-pipecolate oxidase antibody
Anti-Sarcosine Oxidase antibody images
References for Anti-Sarcosine Oxidase antibody (ab92778)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"