For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SAT2 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to SAT2
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
SAT2 (NP_597998.1, 1 a.a. ~ 170 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate and human placenta tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 14 kDa (transfected lysate) and 19 kDa (tissue lysate) (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEnzyme which catalyzes the acetylation of polyamines. Substrate specificity: norspermidine > spermidine = spermine >> N(1)acetylspermine = putrescine.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- PathwayAmine and polyamine degradation; putrescine degradation; N-acetylputrescine from putrescine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Intracellular organelles.
Information by UniProt
- Amino acid transporter A2 antibody
- ATA2 antibody
- Diamine acetyltransferase 2 antibody
Anti-SAT2 antibody images
References for Anti-SAT2 antibody (ab70429)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"