For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
- FunctionT-cell activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
modificationsO-glycosylated. Not N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E. antibody
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E.1 antibody
- Ly6a antibody
Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody images
Western blot - Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab93843)
All lanes : Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab93843) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Thymus (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Kidney (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,51 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab93843)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"