For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 7mM Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 5mg BSA, 0.9mg Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
- FunctionT-cell activation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
modificationsO-glycosylated. Not N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E. antibody
- Ly-6A.2/Ly-6E.1 antibody
- Ly6a antibody
Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody images
Western blot - Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab95439)
All lanes : Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab95439) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat testicular tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 16 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Sca1 / Ly6A/E antibody (ab95439)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"