For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer ( PH8.0).
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionBinds to scaffold/matrix attachment region (S/MAR) DNA. Can function as an estrogen receptor corepressor and can also inhibit cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the CNS and at low levels in the liver. Expressed in a wide number of breast cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Contains 1 SAP domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP779C1727 antibody
- HAP antibody
- HET antibody
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody images
Western blot - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 107 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed A431, using ab104220 at 1/200 dilution. Lower picture costained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HBL435 xenograft, using ab104220 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab104220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"