For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 108 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to scaffold/matrix attachment region (S/MAR) DNA. Can function as an estrogen receptor corepressor and can also inhibit cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in the CNS and at low levels in the liver. Expressed in a wide number of breast cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Contains 1 SAP domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP779C1727 antibody
- HAP antibody
- HET antibody
Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody images
Western blot - Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab68221)
All lanes : Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab68221) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Scaffold attachment factor B2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 108 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Scaffold attachment factor B2 antibody (ab68221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"