For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SCAMP4 antibody
See all SCAMP4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SCAMP4
- Specificityab106447 is predicted to not cross-react with any other member of the secretory carrier membrane protein family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the C terminal of Human SCAMP4 (NP_524558).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cell lysate; Human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106447 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- FunctionProbably involved in membrane protein trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCAMP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ33847 antibody
- FLJ90105 antibody
- SCAM4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SCAMP4 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab106447)
Lane 1 : Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab106447) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab106447) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-SCAMP4 antibody(ab106447)
Immunofluorescence of SCAMP4 in Human Brain cells using ab106447 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab106447)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"