For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionProbably involved in membrane protein trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCAMP family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ33847 antibody
- FLJ90105 antibody
- SCAM4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SCAMP4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SCAMP4 antibody (ab113651)
ab113651, at 5 µg/ml, staining SCAMP4 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - SCAMP4 antibody (ab113651)
Lane 1 : Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab113651) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab113651) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-SCAMP4 antibody (ab113651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"