For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab64828 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionMay regulate transcriptional activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Leap1 antibody
- Leucine rich domain interacting protein 1 antibody
- Pgc2 antibody
Anti-SCAND1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - SCAND1 antibody (ab64828)
ab64828, at 1/500 dilution, staining SCAND1 in HepG2 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence (left image) or presence (right image) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - SCAND1 antibody (ab64828)
All lanes : Anti-SCAND1 antibody (ab64828) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract at 5 µg
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract plus immunising peptide at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 70 kDa (possible isoform).
References for Anti-SCAND1 antibody (ab64828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"