For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83451 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 151 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titer in peptide based assay is 1/62500.
- RelevanceSCAND3 (ZNF452) contains 1 integrase catalytic domain and 1 SCAN box domain. The function of SCAND3 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- dJ1186N24.3 (novel zinc finger protein) antibody
- SCAN domain containing 3 antibody
- SCAND3 antibody
Anti-SCAND3 antibody images
References for Anti-SCAND3 antibody (ab83451)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"