For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SCAP2 antibody
See all SCAP2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SCAP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
(C)GLVPKAYIMEMYDI , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 346-359 of Human SCAP2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42.2 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in B-cell and macrophage adhesion processes. In B-cells, may act by coupling the B-cell receptor (BCR) to integrin activation. May play a role in src signaling pathway.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Present in platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SKAP family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe SH3 domain interacts with FYB and PTK2B.
modificationsPhosphorylated in resting platelets. Phosphorylated by FYN on Tyr-261 upon T-cell activation (Probable). Dephosphorylated on Tyr-75 by PTPN22.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Fyn associated phosphoprotein SKAP55 homologue antibody
- MGC10411 antibody
- MGC33 antibody
Anti-SCAP2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"