For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in B-cell and macrophage adhesion processes. In B-cells, may act by coupling the B-cell receptor (BCR) to integrin activation. May play a role in src signaling pathway.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Present in platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SKAP family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe SH3 domain interacts with FYB and PTK2B.
modificationsPhosphorylated in resting platelets. Phosphorylated by FYN on Tyr-261 upon T-cell activation (Probable). Dephosphorylated on Tyr-75 by PTPN22.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Fyn associated phosphoprotein SKAP55 homologue antibody
- MGC10411 antibody
- MGC33 antibody
Anti-SCAP2 antibody images
References for Anti-SCAP2 antibody (ab96274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"