For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 158 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCCNA2/CDK2 regulatory protein that transiently maintains CCNA2 in the cytoplasm.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
- Developmental stageExpressed at each stage of the cell cycle, including G0, although the expression is somewhat higher in late G1 and S phases.
modificationsPhosphorylated in vitro by the CCNA2/CDK2 complex.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Nucleus. Predominantly located in the endoplasmic reticulum, only a small portion is detected in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ31533 antibody
- FLJ31953 antibody
- FLJ46212 antibody
Anti-SCAPER antibody images
References for Anti-SCAPER antibody (ab108264)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"