For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSeems to protects cells by scavenging oxidative molecules or harmful products of oxidation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 collagen-like domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum and/or Golgi.
Information by UniProt
- APC7 antibody
- Cellular stress response antibody
- Cellular stress response gene protein antibody
Anti-SCARA3 antibody images
References for Anti-SCARA3 antibody (ab116274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"