For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Cellular localizationLysosomal membrane
- 85 kDa lysosomal membrane sialoglycoprotein antibody
- 85 kDa lysosomal sialoglycoprotein scavenger receptor class B member 2 antibody
- AMRF antibody
Anti-Scavenging Receptor SR-BII antibody images
Western blot - Scavenging Receptor SR-BII antibody (ab84601)
Anti-Scavenging Receptor SR-BII antibody (ab84601) at 1 µg/ml + Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Additional bands at : 80 kDa (possible glycosylated form).
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-Scavenging Receptor SR-BII antibody (ab84601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"