For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays a role in SNARE-pin assembly and Golgi-to-ER retrograde transport via its interaction with COG4. Involved in vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the STXBP/unc-18/SEC1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf163 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 163 antibody
- RA410 antibody
Anti-SCFD1 antibody images
References for Anti-SCFD1 antibody (ab90043)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"