For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 5 and isoform 6 are highly expressed in the brain. Both isoforms derive from naturally occurring readthrough transcripts which produce IQCJ-SCHIP1 fusion proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Partially colocalizes with NF2 beneath the cytoplasmic membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ39160 antibody
- SCHI1_HUMAN antibody
- SCHIP 1 antibody
Anti-SCHIP1 antibody images
References for Anti-SCHIP1 antibody (ab125400)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"