For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SCOC antibody
See all SCOC primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SCOC
- Specificityab113437 is expected to recognize all six reported isoforms (NP_001146956.1; NP_001147135.1; NP_001147024.1; NP_115936.2; NP_001147107.1; NP_001147162.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001147057.1, NP_001146918.1, NP_115936.2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
C-HTLEDLSARVDAVKE , corresponding to amino acids 108-122 of Human SCOC (NP_001146956.1; NP_001147135.1;NP_001147024.1; NP_115936.2; NP_001147107.1; NP_001147162.1).
- Positive control
- Human Skeletal Muscle lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
- Tissue specificityMostly expressed in brain, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCOC family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- HRIHFB2072 antibody
- Scoc antibody
- SCOC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SCOC antibody images
References for Anti-SCOC antibody (ab113437)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"