For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceScratch 2 belongs to the snail C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers and may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Scratch 2 protein antibody
- Scratch family transcriptional repressor 2 antibody
- Scratch family zinc finger 2 antibody
Anti-Scratch 2 antibody images
Western blot - Scratch 2 antibody (ab83031)
References for Anti-Scratch 2 antibody (ab83031)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"