For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104055 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionRegulates exocytosis in mast cells. Increases both the extent of secretion and the sensitivity of mast cells to stimulation with calcium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C69 family. Secernin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0193 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000202313 antibody
- SCRN 1 antibody
Anti-SCRN1 antibody images
Western blot - SCRN1 antibody (ab104055)
Anti-SCRN1 antibody (ab104055) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse cerebellum tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SCRN1 antibody (ab104055)
ab104055, at 1/50 dilution, staining SCRN1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-SCRN1 antibody (ab104055)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"