For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SCRN1 antibody
See all SCRN1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SCRN1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
20 amino acid synthetic peptide to a region within the C-terminus of Human SCRN1 (NP_001138985).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionRegulates exocytosis in mast cells. Increases both the extent of secretion and the sensitivity of mast cells to stimulation with calcium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C69 family. Secernin subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0193 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000202313 antibody
- SCRN 1 antibody
Anti-SCRN1 antibody images
Western blot - SCRN1 antibody (ab105355)
All lanes : Anti-SCRN1 antibody (ab105355) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human kidney tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SCRN1 antibody (ab105355)
ab105355, at 5ug/ml, staining SCRN1 in Human kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-SCRN1 antibody(ab105355)
Immunofluorescence of SCRN1 in Human Kidney cells using ab105355 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-SCRN1 antibody (ab105355)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"