For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgA
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in regulating cell adhesion/migration complexes in migrating cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 4 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
modificationsMay be myristoylated; myristoylation may target it to Golgi compartment.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Colocalized with EZR/VIL2, actin and CD44 in lamellipodia.
Information by UniProt
- Ezrin binding protein PACE 1 antibody
- Ezrin-binding protein PACE-1 antibody
- PACE 1 antibody
Anti-SCY1 like 3 antibody images
References for Anti-SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab67852)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"