For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 83 ; Isoform 2, 77 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in regulating cell adhesion/migration complexes in migrating cells.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 4 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
modificationsMay be myristoylated; myristoylation may target it to Golgi compartment.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Colocalized with EZR/VIL2, actin and CD44 in lamellipodia.
Information by UniProt
- Ezrin binding protein PACE 1 antibody
- Ezrin-binding protein PACE-1 antibody
- PACE 1 antibody
Anti-SCY1 like 3 antibody images
Western blot - SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab96357)
Anti-SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab96357) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : Isoform 1, 83 ; Isoform 2, 77 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab96357)
ab96357, at 1/200 dilution, staining SCY1 like 3 in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab96357)
ab96357, at 1/500 dilution, staining SCY1 like 3 in paraffin-embedded H1299 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SCY1 like 3 antibody (ab96357)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"