For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- RelevanceSDCCAG3 may be involved in modulation of TNF response. It may be involved in presentation of TNFRSF1A on the cell surface.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Antigen NY CO 3 antibody
- NY CO 3 antibody
- NY-CO-3 antibody
Anti-SDCCAG3 antibody images
References for Anti-SDCCAG3 antibody (ab97666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"