For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70172 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 123 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).
- FunctionPlays a role in nuclear export.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, liver, lung, spleen, and skeletal muscle. Also expressed at lower levels in stomach and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NEMF family.
- DomainThe N-terminal domain contains a nuclear export signal. The C-terminal domain may interact with cargo proteins.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1500011I12Rik antibody
- 4933405E14Rik antibody
- Antigen NY-CO-1 antibody
Anti-SDCG1 antibody images
References for Anti-SDCG1 antibody (ab70172)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"