For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay regulate calcium-dependent activities in the endoplasmic reticulum lumen or post-ER compartment.
Isoform 5 may be involved in the exocytosis of zymogens by pancreatic acini.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Isoform 5 is expressed in pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CREC family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus lumen and Cytoplasm. Cell projection > bleb. Isoform 5 colocalizes with STX3 and STXBP1 isoform 2 at the plasma membrane and cell surface blebs.
Information by UniProt
- 45 kDa calcium-binding protein antibody
- Cab45 antibody
- CAB45_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SDF4 antibody images
References for Anti-SDF4 antibody (ab90288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"