For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in targeting PRKCA to caveolae.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart and lung, and expressed at lower levels in brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, placenta, and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PTRF/SDPR family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane > caveola. Colocalizes with CAV1 to caveolae.
Information by UniProt
- Cavin 2 antibody
- Cavin-2 antibody
- Phosphatidylserine binding protein antibody
Anti-SDPR antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"