For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SDPR antibody
See all SDPR primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SDPR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-425 of Human SDPR (NP_004648)
- Positive control
- transfected 293T cell line
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in targeting PRKCA to caveolae.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart and lung, and expressed at lower levels in brain, kidney, liver, pancreas, placenta, and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PTRF/SDPR family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane > caveola. Colocalizes with CAV1 to caveolae.
Information by UniProt
- Cavin 2 antibody
- Cavin-2 antibody
- Phosphatidylserine binding protein antibody
Anti-SDPR antibody images
Western blot - SDPR antibody (ab76867)
All lanes : Anti-SDPR antibody (ab76867) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SDPR transfected 293T cell line
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell line
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 72 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SDPR antibody (ab76867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"