For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SDS antibody
See all SDS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SDS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide selected from the N terminal region of Human SDS conjugated to KLH (UniProt ID: P20132 ).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab94947 was purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- PathwayCarbohydrate biosynthesis; gluconeogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serine/threonine dehydratase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- L serine deaminase antibody
- L-serine deaminase antibody
- L-serine dehydratase/L-threonine deaminase antibody
References for Anti-SDS antibody (ab94947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"