For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SDSL antibody
See all SDSL primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SDSL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human protein (NP_612441.1)
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate
SDSL transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionHas low serine dehydratase and threonine dehydratase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serine/threonine dehydratase family.
Information by UniProt
- L serine deaminase antibody
- L serine dehydratase/L threonine deaminase antibody
- L threonine dehydratase antibody
Anti-SDSL antibody images
References for Anti-SDSL antibody (ab88946)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"