For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70339 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to SEC23IP immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/2500 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 125 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa).
- FunctionPlays a role in the organization of endoplasmic reticulum exit sites.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed with stronger levels detected in heart, liver and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PA-PLA1 family.
Contains 1 DDHD domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > COPII-coated vesicle membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- MSTP053 antibody
- p125 antibody
- Phospholipase antibody
Anti-SEC23IP antibody images
References for Anti-SEC23IP antibody (ab70339)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"