For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab15575? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15575 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Taverna E et al. Non-canonical features of the Golgi apparatus in bipolar epithelial neural stem cells. Sci Rep 6:21206 (2016).
- Buck TM et al. The Lhs1/GRP170 chaperones facilitate the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of the epithelial sodium channel. J Biol Chem 288:18366-80 (2013).
- Wang H et al. Enhanced endoplasmic reticulum entry of tumor antigen is crucial for cross-presentation induced by dendritic cell-targeted vaccination. J Immunol 191:6010-21 (2013).
- Panda D et al. Genome-wide RNAi screen identifies SEC61A and VCP as conserved regulators of Sindbis virus entry. Cell Rep 5:1737-48 (2013).
- Tcherpakov M et al. JAMP optimizes ERAD to protect cells from unfolded proteins. Mol Biol Cell 19:5019-28 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"