For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124105 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.
- FunctionNecessary for protein translocation in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC61-beta family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Protein translocation complex beta antibody
- Protein transport protein SEC61 beta subunit antibody
- Protein transport protein Sec61 subunit beta antibody
Anti-SEC61B antibody images
References for Anti-SEC61B antibody (ab124105)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"