For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SEC61B antibody
See all SEC61B primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SEC61B
- SpecificityAb15576 detects human, dog, pig, and rat sec61 beta from microsomes and shows no cross-reactivity with other sec61 isoforms.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Dog SEC61B aa 1-20.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20000. Detects a band of approximately 14 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
- FunctionNecessary for protein translocation in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC61-beta family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Protein translocation complex beta antibody
- Protein transport protein SEC61 beta subunit antibody
- Protein transport protein Sec61 subunit beta antibody
References for Anti-SEC61B antibody (ab15576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"