For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117458 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionRequired for preprotein translocation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC62 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dtrp1 antibody
- FLJ32803 antibody
- hTP-1 antibody
Anti-SEC62 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458)
Immunofluorescence of SEC62 in mouse brain tissue with ab117458 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458)
Lane 1 : Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458)
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse brain tissue, staining SEC62 with ab117458 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-SEC62 antibody (ab117458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"